Terms & Conditions
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website and in our catalogues is accurate and up to date, Just Fitness cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or price changes. Due to continuous product development, specifications & colours may change.
Please consult your Doctor before using any product.
All products are subject to availability.
All products are delivered flat packed and will require some assembly unless prior arrangements are made with the store.
Placing Your Order
Please note that in all cases we must have a valid contact telephone number for you. We will not be able to process your order without this information. Also, couriers may not deliver parcels without contact phone details.
We have 3 methods for you to place your order. Telephone, in store and Online. All orders must be paid for in full before they will be shipped or ordered from the supplier. This includes any item that is put on backorder for you if it is out of stock.
Please note: Due to Health & Safety regulations deliveries above or below ground floor are at the carriers discretion and are not guaranteed. This includes (but not limited to) steps that are immediately outside the premises, which are required to climb in order to gain access to the property.
All orders are processed and shipped in the order that they are received. Normal delivery time is 5 to 7 working days but please allow upto 14 days to accommodate any possible delays. Delivery times may also increase around holidays, during peak shipping seasons or if you live in a remote country area. The freight delivery service you receive may vary among carrier companies. Please note: Freight couriers are one person operators and due to safety regulations do not deliver inside homes. Delivery is typically made to the front door if it is reasonably easy to access. This is at the drivers discretion. Large fitness items typically weigh in excess of 60kg+ and will require customer assistance when delivered. If the customer requires a tailgate this will incur an additional charge payable before delivery.
Be sure to include one or two phone numbers in case the carrier needs to notify you to arrange delivery. All deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 9am & 5pm. Our carriers are unable to give specific times for delivery.
Please also note that if you are in a remote area, delivery may only be made to the nearest depot. Collection will then need to be made by the customer from the depot.
Free Delivery / Click & Collect (Purchase Items Only)
Just Fitness offers free delivery on selected items where marked in the item description only. Some items displaying Click & Collect options are only available for a free pick up from the available locations or will be shipped out at a delivery cost. Other details are as follows:
- Delivery is free to every state capital in Australia.
- Delivery is free to all of VIC, NSW, ACT and SA. Delivery is also free to Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
- Delivery outside of these areas will incur a surcharge. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Delivery is to front door, ground level only – Drivers typically aren’t insured to take large items upstairs.
- For heavier items, the couriers may request the use of truck with a tailgate. This may incur an extra charge which will be the responsibility of the customer to pay.
- Item leaves within 2 – 3 days of payment & delivery is made within 14 days of despatch although most of the time it is quicker (5-7 days).
- If you’re not available at the time of delivery, re-delivery charges may be applicable for subsequent attempts to deliver.
- All items are delivered flat packed and require assembly.
- For heavy items driver may need some assistance – through verandahs etc.
- If you are not sure of your exact location or are in a remote area and need a delivery quotation please don’t hesitate to speak to one of our sales representatives on 1300 212 222 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm AEST.
We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstances.
Short Deliveries and Damage to Packaging
When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive and look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier’s delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier’s delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out “delivered in good condition” from the carrier’s delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition.
Any short delivery of boxes(missing boxes) must be reported to Just Fitness within 48 hours of signing. Neither Just Fitness nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.